Monday, October 26, 2015

"When I am afraid, I will trust in you. In God, whose word I praise, in God I trust; I will not be afraid. What can mortal man do to me?" Psalm 56: 3-4

It is tough for me to admit when I am afraid, especially since I do have a strong faith and fully believe that God will always love me and protect me. However, the past few weeks have had some intense moments of fear, the fear of the unknown. For someone like me who likes to be in control, it is scary as I wait to see how the chemo therapy treatments will impact my body. In those moments of fear I repeat "Jesus." I know He is near and I know He will not leave me.

So, the past few days have been about navigating the unknown and dealing with each symptom and reaction as it appears. Thankfully I was able to celebrate my birthday Friday morning with colleagues and then all day Saturday with my family. Saturday was packed with Mass in the morning followed by a fun breakfast with mom and dad, then on to Paul's soccer game and then lunch with my Aunt Lourdes and cousin Ramon. From there we went to Owl-o-Ween at Kennesaw State Univ for the hot air balloon festival. I really wanted to do something new and fun for my birthday. I needed to escape. And we did just that. It was great to see the balloons come to life and then light up as the sun set. And I'll never forget dancing to the music with my dear nieces Mariana and Faustina.

OK so maybe I did too much on Saturday. Sunday I could not even get out of my pjs. I slept all day. I didn't feel like I was overdoing it on Saturday but I think my body told me so on Sunday, forcing me to rest.

Time for my Passion:
Thankfully I can continue with my passion to teach others about the gifts of essential oils.
For those who are not on Facebook, I announced last week that I am offering two gifts as an incentive to those who have been thinking about trying essential oils. For a year and a half now I have been teaching classes and holding one on one consultations with people in order to teach how we can rely on natural solutions for our wellbeing. These essential oils have made a big difference in my life and that of my extended family and friends. Since October is my birthday month I had planned on offering gifts to those who enroll in October. I am moving forward with my plans!

So, any one who enrolls by purchasing an enrollment kit through me by October 30th at 10pm, will also receive a FREE hard back resource book titled, The Essential Life, which contains hundreds of pages of researched based information on how to use the essential oils for many ailments as well as a key chain pouch that contains 8 empty vials which you can fill with your favorite oils to have on you at all times.

All you need to do is call me, text me, or e-mail so that we can set up a time to chat. I will be sure to lead you to the kit that best meets your needs. We can also set up a time to meet in person so that you can experience the oils. I will be having a class in my home in Lilburn this Thursday at 7pm for anyone wanting to learn more. There is also an online class that same evening at 9pm for those wanting to learn from the comfort of their own computer. Please contact me for the registration link to that class. Text me at 404-542-9210 or e-mail me at cristinazakis@yahoo.com

This is truly a win/win proposition, you get to learn about and purchase essential oils that will benefit you and your family AND  you will be supporting my family's business as we continue our mission to provide the best essential oils and continuing education to as many people as we can reach.
Please consider this opportunity seriously and give me a call!

Much love to all of you! #Savortheblessings #Savorthegifts

No comments:

Post a Comment