Thursday, November 15, 2018

Sharing My Experience on Radio

It sure has been a long time since I've posted here. Thankfully I continue to thrive and my family continues to thrive as well.
Tonight from 6pm ET to 7pm ET I will be interviewed by Victoria Barayev on her show The Health Wave. You can find her facebook page at Radio Life. She interviews health professionals as well as those who have healed from various health challenges so that we may all learn from each other and be inspired. I hope that some of you will be able to listen live as I share my journey and hopefully give credit to all of you that have supported us along this journey.

I praise God for the amazing health and vitality that I get to experience now. Most recently I have lost 56 pounds while working with my friend and health coach, Cara Kropewnicki. She and I attended high school together and now she is helping people through the practice of healthy habits to take control of their health. I feel better than ever before and am working on building up some lean muscle for stamina and strength. I am so thankful for this chance to regain energy and to love living life!

I pray that each of you will experience a very blessed Thanksgiving! I'll be in touch again soon.

Please do contact me if you are still wanting to learn about how to use certified pure therapeutic grade essential oils to support your health in a natural God given way. I am still enjoying working with people to find natural solutions through the doTerra essential oils and supplements. My business team now reaches into 5 countries and my team serves over 1,500 customers! Amazing!

Much love to all of you!
Blessings!
Don't forget to Savor the Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment